Regulatory Affairs Academy
Enrollment pageLäkemedelsakademins course package for your regulatory affairs competence.
What is Regulatory Affairs Academy?
The Regulatory Affairs Academy by Läkemedelsakademin (the Swedish Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences) gives you
- knowledge of the regulatory requirements for the different phases of drug development before and after product approval*, on a global level, emphasising on Europe.
- skills to plan, project manage and carry out the regulatory work to support optimized drug development, product safety and availability on the market and ensure that the companies meet the regulatory requirements set by authorities.
- competence to interpret and analyse the regulations to be able to both operate and advise during the different phases of drug development before and after product approval*.
*Medicines Agency authorisation to market a medicinal product in a specific country.
Regulatory Affairs Academy - for whom?
The Academy is meant for you who aim to work within regulatory affairs for the pharmaceutical industry in Sweden. You may already have started your regulatory affairs career and need to further build and update your knowledge and skills, or perhaps you work within another part of the life science sector right now, but have your sights set on a position within the regulatory affairs area.
Your recommended prerequisites to be able to fully benefit from the education and to be an attractive future employee in the life science industry after completing the education is: a degree in for example pharmacy, biomedicine, medicine, molecular biology or chemistry, or professional experience where equivalent knowledge has been acquired.
Execution and format
This training program set-up enables combining with other studies or work. This means, if You are already working within regulatory, You will have the opportunity to put Your new knowledge into practice already during Your study time!
We want your educational journey to be agile. Therefore, all included courses can be completed online from your preferred location – whether that is from home or from your workplace in consultation with your employer.
The courses are carried out as online live seminars with lecturers, pre-recorded seminars of lecturers or e-learnings. For some of the live seminars, there may be opportunities to participate live on site in Stockholm if you wish and if seats are available.
Choose to complete the Academy during
- one year (at 10-15% study pace) starting October 3, 2023 or
- during six months (at 20-25% study pace) starting January 1, 2024.
After completing all included courses, You will receive Your Diploma from The Swedish Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences stating Your education in regulatory affairs.
What is included in the Regulatory Affairs Academy?
- 11 stand-alone courses developed by Läkemedelsakademin together with industry experts, in a package that offers a 25% discount compared to buying the courses individually
- 25% discount on additional courses and events offered by Läkemedelsakademin within in the Regulatory Affairs area during the time of Your education
- A personal Diploma from Läkemedelsakademin showing Your education in regulatory affairs
- Possibility of free membership in Apotekarsocieteten (the Swedish Pharmaceutical Society) during the time of Your education.
For more information about all included courses, please click here
Don’t miss! You can apply for a scholarship for continuing and further education at Apotekarsocieteten no later than October 31, 2023 for courses starting during spring 2024.
Read more here!
Coming events: Events in English
| 9 nov|
|Scheele symposium on Adventures in chemical biology – basic science translating into patients|
|Trends in Metabolic Studies of Pharmaceutical Drugs|
Regulatory Affairs Academy
Price: 63900 SEK
Period: October 2023 – June 2024
alt. January 2024 – June 2024
Participation fee excl. VAT (for Company): 63 900 SEK
Participation fee incl. VAT (for private person) 79 875 SEK
All prices are excl VAT.
i Stockholm AB
111 81 Stockholm
Besöksadress: Wallingatan 26 A
Tel: 08-723 50 00
Fax: 08-20 55 11
Dina cookie-inställningar för denna webbplats är satt till ”tillåt cookies” för att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen. Om du fortsätter använda webbplatsen utan att ändra dina inställningar för cookies eller om du klickar ”Godkänn” nedan så samtycker du till detta.