The Scheele Symposium 2015
Scientist, Innovator, Entrepreneur: Roberts S Langer is the Scheele Award Laureate.This Symposium in honor of the 2015 Scheele Award Laureate is going to be mindblowing. Come and get inspired by Langer and fellow scientists. A Symposium with focus on innovation!
Registration opens at 09.00, the program starts at 09.30 and ends at 17.30.
- Scientific program
- Exploiting in vivo phase transitions of lipid-based solutions for controlled release of peptide and small molecule drugs
- Professor Fredrik Tiberg , Camurus AB & Physical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden
- Big Molecules and Small Particles
- Professor Lennart Lindfors, Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca R&D Mölndal and Adjunct Professor, University of Gothenburg University, Sweden
- Multifunctional polymeric excipients in mucosal drug delivery
- Professor Andreas Bernkop-Schnürch, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Local and focal drug delivery systems: future treatment options to improve benefit:safety ratio Professor Hans Lennernäs, Uppsala University, Sweden
- The Scheele Award Ceremony
- The Scheele Award Lecture
- Professor Robert S Langer, MIT, Boston, USA
- Drug targeting to tumors: Concepts vs carrier materials
- Professor Twan Lammers, RWTH Aachen University Clinic, Germany
- Small interfering RNA from in vitro tool towards "sword-in-the stone” therapies Professor Jöns Hilborn, Ångström Laboratory, Sweden
- Multifunctional Oncological Nanotherapies
- Professor Maria José Alonso, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- 18.00 The Scheele Award dinner for specially invited guests
Svenska Läkaresällskapet, Klara Östra Kyrkogata 10, Stockholm
The participation fee is 2000 SEK for Industry delegates and 1000 SEK for Academy delegates. The fee for PhD students and Postdocs is 500 SEK. All prices excl. VAT.
Professor Bertil Abrahamsson, AstraZeneca RnD Mölndal and Uppsala University, Sweden, Professor Per Artursson, Uppsala University, Sweden, Professor Martin Malmsten, Uppsala University, Sweden, Dr Torkel Gren, Recipharm, Sweden
Please, register not later than 72 hours before the event begins. This help us to give a high quality to you. If you will register later please contact the responsible Project Administrator of this activity.
Special book offer
The book- 'Ett kemiskt äventyr - Carl Wilhelm Scheele och hans värld', 10% OFF; 373 kr excl. VAT, when you register for the Symposium.
i Stockholm AB
111 81 Stockholm
Besöksadress: Wallingatan 26 A
Tel: 08-723 50 00
Fax: 08-20 55 11